BioCompLab devotes to the development of novel databases, analysis tools, methods and webservers and knowledge mining from biomedical and systems biology data. Students interested in Computational Biology are welcome to join us.
- 2018-01-01New NHRI grant for target prediction
- 2017-11-30Best Presentation Award in ICBSB 2017
- 2017-01-01New NHRI grant for carcinogen prediction
- 2016-05-03New NHRI grant for analyzing mixture effects
- 2015-08-01New MOST grant for skin sensitizer prediction
- Tung et al. (2018) Mechanism-informed Read-across Assessment of Skin Sensitizers Based on SkinSensDB. Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology, in press.
- Wang et al. (2017) SkinSensDB: a curated database for skin sensitization assays, J Cheminformatics, 9, 5.
- Huang and Tung (2017) Identification of consensus biomarkers for predicting non-genotoxic hepatocarcinogens, Scientific Reports, 7, 41176.