BioCompLab devotes to the development of novel databases, analysis tools, methods and webservers and knowledge mining from biomedical and systems biology data. Students interested in Computational Biology are welcome to join us.
- 2017-01-01New NHRI grant for carcinogen prediction
- 2016-05-03New NHRI grant for analyzing mixture effects
- 2015-08-01New MOST grant for skin sensitizer prediction
- 2013-01-01New KMU grant for developing Taiwan endemic plant database
- 2012-09-24Poster Award(3rd Place) in BIOCOMP BG 2012
- 2012-02-01PupDB paper is [Highly Accessed]
- Wang et al. (2017) Profiling transcriptomes of human SH-SY5Y neuroblastoma cells exposed to maleic acid, PeerJ, 5, e3175.
- Wang et al. (2017) SkinSensDB: a curated database for skin sensitization assays, J Cheminformatics, 9, 5.
- Huang and Tung (2017) Identification of consensus biomarkers for predicting non-genotoxic hepatocarcinogens, Scientific Reports, 7, 41176.